[Electronics-talk] Digital Video Recorder (DVR)

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Thu Feb 26 13:43:41 UTC 2009

Hello Jim and others,

I tried our cable company's dvr service, but I got rid of it because I
couldn't utilize any of the funtions regarding playing back shows or
accessing the menus listing the programs, functions etc. The only thing I
was able to do was to rewind or fast-forward during a program that I was
watching.
I felt the dvr service wasn't worth the $10 a month I was paying.

i have heard at AT&T's Uverse allows users to program their dvrs via the
Internet, but then we are left with the same inaccesibility to the menus.

Liz