[Electronics-talk] Digital Video Recorder (DVR)

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 26 19:42:28 UTC 2009

hi,

so you can program what you want to watch,  what makes you think you will be
able to navigate the on screen menus to find it when you want to watch it
later?
we have been through this subject several times.  the only real solution
right now is a tv tuner card/box connected to your computer.

Bryan Schulz
The BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com