[Electronics-talk] another xm receiver question

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 19:56:26 UTC 2009

Hello!

You might see if you can still get the Sky Fi Two.  I believe My Radio Store
Dot Com had some.  Another friend of mine got the Sky Fi Three which is
quite different from the two and he had problems entering data into the
receiver.  I'd stay with the Delphi receivers since they are more
accessible.  They are easier than most to operate.

Jim