[Electronics-talk] Digital Video Recorder (DVR)

Louis R Briones cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Fri Feb 27 05:08:46 UTC 2009

Well   I hope that there a chance that Charmer coulee get a hole of me
somehow, and I would just like to let you all know that the companies don't
want to take on the challenge for providing speech slower for their
equipment and also knowing with all this hype about their HDTV service, you
might can say that most of those subscribers are being snowed with their
many Lies with half of their channels aree lower in quality to which audio
stream is below 345kbps. What I have foound with most of these companies,
when asking as to what their audio stream is rated, no one from their
assinged apartment was not knowledgable enough to give me the answer that I
was looking for.  I have also found out that with their HDTV side of their
tuner section, it's not supported, even when something is not working. This
to me does not say to much for these companies who provide their services to
the general public. As for signal quality with picture and sound very poor
as noted by the following "
C-Band quality is superior to any other viable delivery method. Almost all
Cable, DirecTV, and Dish Net channels originate from the C-Band Backbone,
the very same C-Band Master Broadcasts we enjoy first generation. Little
dish and cable bandwidth limitations force providers to compress "the crap"
out of the unadulterated C-Band master broadcast, before sending them to
their "Pizza Pan" Satellites, and cable head ends.  Over compression causes
channels to become fuzzy and color  are washed out. They save by delivering
compressed "sardine TV". Why pay more for over compressed 3rd generation
washed out TV?"