[Electronics-talk] Digital Video Recorder (DVR)

Louis R Briones cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Fri Feb 27 17:34:34 UTC 2009

Is there a chance if someone from the group would know of some kind of a
Video capture card that will work with JAWS 10? For I have notice that there
was much talk about some DVR's are much difficult to navigate through, due
to the complicated memos within their software. I have heard somewhere that
AT wonder is one of the brands, with the hope there is a slight chance this
would be a good choice. What I'm wanting to do is take my HDMI output from
my Samsung HDTV receiver and feeding my favorite programming into the
computer.
Just to let you all know that I'm finding this group with very good
information, and please keep up the good work