[Electronics-talk] Accessible Dish Network systems

Louis R Briones cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Sat Feb 28 01:16:11 UTC 2009

Hello Group
There is a chance that I would be able to answer  some of Tony's question
concurring accessing Dish Networks. I have come to find out that this next
impossible, given the reason that most of the software within their units
are very hard to navigate in, for the reason there seems to be way to many
steps to go through, even when trying to find the SAP function within their
receivers/DVR system
When becoming a subscriber with the   I have asked if there could be a way
for the company to install some kind of   that allow the user to   their
menus with Speech. Well the folks at Dish Network where quite clues as to
what was talking about.
It would appeared that the company isn't going to bother with you and I when
it comes to making their equipment accessible. You must keep in mind with
Direct TV and Dish Network, most of the Cronies that worked for them,
appeared don't to have any kind of knowledge as to what is inside their
units. Also these companies will try to find their hired hands at a much
lower price, below the minion wage, if all possible. Personally I feel this
the main part of the reason when the user throws a question, like accessing
the SAP menu, they have no clued, as to what the user of their equipment  is
talking about.
I do know that there is going to be a full investigation whit this company
from the FCC, due to the reason that there is a mew man at the helm who is
looking over my findings as to the way their signal is being sent out to
their subscribers, to which he is  looking into the Sound and Video
carriage.