[Electronics-talk] question about Uverse from AT&T

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Fri Jan 2 14:58:07 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

I wanted to find out if any of you are using the Uverse service for tv and Internet? I am seriously considering switching from my cable provider because of receiving numerous bills that are incorrect as well as unsatisfactory customer service.
There are some interesting features available on Uverse, such as the ability to set the DVR to record programs from the Internet.
My concern is how to access the menus to play back the programs. I doubt those are accessible.
I don't have DVR with my cable provider because there is an extra charge, but it is free with the Uverse.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Liz