[Electronics-talk] Playing Avi files

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:10:21 UTC 2009

Hi.
any one experienced in playing avi or video files on their machines.
tried using winamp, but no audio comes up. if try to play in media classic
player, it start play the audio, but tells me the time it loads, then it
stop playing the audio, like encounter at far point 1 and 2 for the next
generation.
now, how do i get it to play with winamp,
or can i just use good old windows media player or are there any other
encoders, that i need.
some one did send me an encoder, so might try that.
really annoying.
downloading season one of the next generation.
and now, how to play the damn thing.
even quick time, does not play.
so can any one help me out?
playing video files using jaws?
cheers Marvin.
ps: need expert help, if they have set up the various media players.
e-mail me off list for help.
so do not clog up the list.

E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe