[Electronics-talk] Exhibit

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 17:15:09 UTC 2009

Actually, you did get one.  I sent it earlier.
I was there when it happened; but, if you read all of what I said, you'll
notice that I did allow for the fact that sometimes, people and even
opinions can change over time.

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray
Phone or Fax::