[Electronics-talk] Please help - Take our survey on iPhoneApplications

Evelyn Weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Thu Jan 8 02:12:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

Well, I looked at the survey and found it didn't make much sense.
What these people really need to know is how many of us do not have
this phone precisely because it is inaccessible. I found the wording
of the survey itself rather difficult too. They certainly should have
had a question about owning such a phone and then a plce to comment
if one does not own one. I'm afraid they are going to get a highly
distorted picture at best.

Evelyn