[Electronics-talk] Accessible lock

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 22:07:15 UTC 2009

I've used the click locks. They have 5 levers that go between 1 & 4 and they
come with a preset combination of 4 numbers with the 5th lever releasing the
lock. I think I've seen them at multiple places including ILA.

Please sponsor me in the 3rd annual NFB March for Independence that will
take place in Detroit MI on July 6th 2009. You can learn about the march and
sponsor me at http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/ScottSpaulding Please
pass thie URL on to anyone who you think might be interested in sponsoring
me or helping in any way.