[Electronics-talk] Accessible lock

Mindy Lipsey mindy_lipsey at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 14:38:24 UTC 2009

The only thing we found that was suitable was a lock and key for my son for Middle School.
We found a package of 5 locks and 5 keys, that are interchangeable.  So he puts a lock on his hall locker, and a lock on his gym locker, and then the same key fits both locks.  We request a locker on the end so he can easily find it.
He wears the key around his neck and tucks it into his shirt.
Hope this helps.

Mindy Lipsey
Mediaedge:cia
410-530-5555