[Electronics-talk] nokia n75 questions

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Jan 11 12:16:35 UTC 2009

I'm thinking switching out a sim card for a new one may have been a
mistake.  On the first sim card, I could go into im and email and get into
options on both instant messaging and mobile email with speech and set up
accounts.  With this new sim card, instant messaging options and instant
messaging were accessible but not mobile email.  The reason I requested
the second sim card in the first place was to fix a completely unrelated
problem which is still not fixed.  There is no working backspace
capability on either of the sim cards so apparently backspace doesn't
work.  A sighted friend entered a contact for me and made a mistake and
couldn't use the backspace either and he used what was marked the clear
key.  What I would like to know is am I unique or is this happening to
others?  I don't have the most current talks version on this phone it's
one in back of current but don't think upgrading will help any of these
problems.  I have an AT&T account too, Verizon was aweful which is why I
have the AT&T account.