[Electronics-talk] USB headphones

Kate shamaniclivin1281 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:05:34 UTC 2009

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for good quality USB headphones. I don't necessarily need a microphone, but having one isn't any huge problem. I do need good quality sound as I will be using them to listen to doctor dictations for my medical transcription work.

I looked at a logitech brand, but they were vista compatible only. I use an XP operating system.

Hoping someone has a recommendation for this type of product. Thanks.

Kate