[Electronics-talk] I Got It!

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jan 27 02:28:04 UTC 2009

Well, now, I'm pretty excited. After uninstalling Itunes 3 times  and
restoring the Nano Ipod at least that many times, it is magically working!
My sincere thanks to everyone who encouraged, advised, and sent private
emails to offer assistance.  I was frustrated but determined.  Still don't
know a lot about it but, my music plays, I can change songs, it speaks the
titles and the menus that I have been able to find, and it sounds pretty
darn good!
Debbi

Checked by AVG.
7:08 AM