[Electronics-talk] Fw: George Forman grill

Sandra Spencer sandraspencer at cox.net
Tue Jan 27 20:29:45 UTC 2009

Hi Linda,
I purchased a large George Foreman grill back in 2001 and it has a timer and
I think a temperature setting on it, but I'm not sure about that.  I still
have it but can't use it right now because of the place in which I live.
But it still works.  I'm hoping to move soon and maybe there I would be able
to use it.  If you have any more questions, you can email me at
sandraspencer at cox.net hth.
Sandra

sandra at paulmerrell.net

As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.