[Electronics-talk] Fw: George Forman grill

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jan 28 01:57:46 UTC 2009

I bought my GF grill from QVC.  It has removable grill plates--much easier
to clean--a temperature setting that varies from 325 to 400 or something
like that with the press of a button, and it beeps when it gets there.  The
display is large enough that I can read it with my Optacon.  I think there
is also a timer but, I really don't use it.  There are three buttons on the
grill--the on/off button, the temperature setting button, and the timer.
When you turn the grill on, it beeps when it comes up to the default
temperature setting--which I don't remember what it is but it is what I
usually use.  I edon't remember the model number but, I bet you could do a
search on QVC and find it there.  Even if you don't like shopping at QVC, it
should give you a description of the product.