[Electronics-talk] Digital TV Transition

Wade Hemmelrick cybershark35 at msn.com
Fri Jan 30 02:16:06 UTC 2009

The only television I have is through a couple of TV radios. Each one does
not have a screen, but the audio only, very basic channels. These units are
not cable ready, nor can they be modified for digital reception. Besides,
would hate to tear them apart to connect extra wires with converter boxes,
even if that was no problem.--WH