[Electronics-talk] Setting audio

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 05:49:49 UTC 2009

Hi.
well, asking on list.
well, just did a test skype call and the quality seems to be at least 50% or
100% better.
was able to hear my voice no worries, and no muffled.
quite clear, except a bit of static background.
so, how to get the sound without static or background noize.
got the boost lelvels levels to 100%
soif any one is experienced in setting real tech audio sound manager, in
sounds in windows vista. let me know.
now, the only other trouble, is getting my web cam to work, now, wondering,
if there is a usb controller driver on the toshiba website.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe