[Electronics-talk] Digital TV Transition

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 30 20:59:13 UTC 2009

Hello Ray, Sherry, and list:

    Our local T.V. stations have been "Counting down" the days to the
turn-off of analog television signals and the complete transition to digital
T.V. Hence folks in the San Antonio area have gotten lots of warning and
should be ready for the switch. They've even ran tests where the station's
analog signal was temporarily shut down and restarted five minutes later
giving those with older sets and antennas the chance to know if they need to
purchass a converter, or if they're ready for the transition. We have cable
so we're good to go.

Peter Donahue