[Electronics-talk] Digital TV Transition

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 02:47:05 UTC 2009

The delay was voted down. The transition will be on Feb 17.

Please sponsor me in the 3rd annual NFB March for Independence that will
take place in Detroit MI on July 6th 2009. You can learn about the march and
sponsor me at http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/ScottSpaulding Please
pass this URL on to anyone who you think might be interested in sponsoring
me or helping in any way.