[Electronics-talk] Talking Bar Code Reader

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Jul 2 00:29:37 UTC 2009

My brother has the Envision Amaerica product and it now scans  like 2
million probucts and you can add your own audio description  to those it
doesn't recognize provided someone  sighted is there to give you one time
assistance.
On food it give you nutritional  and cooking directions and boxed over the
counter medicine it gives dosage and warning information.
HTH