[Electronics-talk] radeo on the computer

smokeyjoe smokeyjoe at musfiber.com
Fri Jul 3 02:06:06 UTC 2009

It is menu driven, pretty much like anything else in Windos.  However, it
seems to be written for the old-style 88 key console.   Don't use any keys
on the number pad.  It is self voicing.  Your regular screen reader should
go to sleep in the Klango window.

There is some kind of registration process the first time in.  It should be
pretty straightforward.

Once you get into the application itself, hit the Alt key and mess around
until you find something of interest.  The Media function is the place to
find the radio streams.