[Electronics-talk] voice recorders

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 3 23:28:40 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I second the motion about the "Stream" and you can get an external mike,
that is very small and on a wire, that can be plugged into it and it picks
up better and with much less noise.
You can pick one up at a Radio Shack for a couple of dollars.
I have one and even use the same mike with my Braille Note- M-Power.

David Evans, NFBF