[Electronics-talk] voice recorders

Jeff Samco jsamco at jps.net
Sat Jul 4 19:54:13 UTC 2009

I have the Plextalk Pocket. As a player it lacks the features of
others in its class. However, it is doing well for me since I mostly
use MP3 files and often convert them into the Daisy format. And, I'm
willing to wait for the promised NLS book capability.
However, if recording is a primary need then you should strongly
consider the Pocket. Having recordings in the Daisy format is a huge
advantage when it comes to reviewing, later adding navigation points,
etc. The strength of the Pocket is is recording.
HTH,
Jeff