[Electronics-talk] NPR Seeks Participants for Listening Study

Daniel Schwab DSchwab at npr.org
Tue Jul 21 15:10:16 UTC 2009

National Public Radio is looking for individuals who are blind or visually impaired to participate in listening tests of radio reading services.

We will be holding these tests at NPR headquarters in Washington, D.C. Participation will involve spending about 2 hours with us. You will be asked to give your opinion on audio quality. It will interesting and fun for you. You will be compensated $50.00 for your time, along with a travel stipend.

We will be run these tests in early August. If you are interested in participating or want more details, please e-mail Dan Schwab dschwab at npr.org or call (202) 513-2466.  Thank you and have a nice day.