[Electronics-talk] Rip mp3's

The Cluless Wanderer thecluelesswanderer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:16:25 UTC 2009

Hi Monty,
Open windows Media Player and Tab to rip menu button and press the space
bar.
You will hear context submenu and when arrowing up and down in this list
you will Here format submenu, bit rate submenu, rip automatically submenu
and eject automatically. For the three choices with submenus, do a right
arrow and then arrow up and down to the desired chois and press enter to
check it. You will then be put back to the rip menu button and if you still
have changes to do or just want to check to see if you have made the right
settings, then again press the space bar to get to the context submenu
options and go through the choices again. For the automatically eject option
just press enter to check or uncheck that option. When you have made the
changes you want you can just close out of Windows Media Player and the
changes will be saved. Hope this helps.
Brian