[Electronics-talk] Possible OT: JAWS 8.0 and IE 8.0

Craig Borne cdborne at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:13:40 UTC 2009

Thank you.  I tried it, but I don't see IE 8.0 (or any other IE for that
matter) in the "add/remove" section of the control panel.

Am I just not seeing it?

Craig

Craig Borne
Baltimore, Maryland
"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial
appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in
defense of custom."  --Thomas Paine, Common Sense