[Electronics-talk] Possible OT: JAWS 8.0 and IE 8.0

Larry Wayland larry.wayland at arkansas.gov
Mon Jul 27 21:25:26 UTC 2009

You need to be looking for "Windows IE 8"
It Has tricked me a few times also.

Larry Wayland

Division of Services for the Blind

700 Main Street, slot 104

Little rock, AR 72201

501-603-3504

800-960-9270

larry.wayland at arkansas.gov

                                                                                                                                                                                CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email message and any attachment(s) is the property of the State of Arkansas and may be protected by state and federal laws governing disclosure of private information.  It is intended solely for the use of the entity to whom this email is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distribution of this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  The Sender has not waived any applicable privilege by sending                                              the accompanying transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete the message and attachment(s) from your system"