[Electronics-talk] Code Factory and Verizon Phones

Grover Zinn grover.zinn at oberlin.edu
Wed Jul 29 04:34:41 UTC 2009

For a users group that focuses on Verizon phones and accessibility, try:

BlindusersVerizonPhones at yahoogroups.com

The list was originally dedicated to the Verizon LG8350 phone.  It now
is focused on accessibility and any Verizon phone.

As with all lists, you'll get more than one opinion, but people are
thoughtful about keyboard functioning, ergonomics, etc etc

best

Grover Zinn

Grover Zinn
Oberlin College