[Electronics-talk] [electronics-talk] window air conditioner

Kate Thegreat shamaniclivin1281 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:21:59 UTC 2009

Okay. thanks. The screw does sound like its in direct contact with the fan blades. It seems to make a noise as though it's being tossed about while the unit runs and then when I turn it on or off, it sounds as though it's dragging on the accelerating or decelerating fan blades almost like a dead hampster would drag about on a revolving wheel. Sorry, lol, I'm not sure why I get that image in my head every time I hear it, but I do. The noise doesn't really bother me too much, it's mostly that I don't want to find out I have extensive corrosion after one summer of use.

Kate