[Electronics-talk] looking for an accessible phone without buying a screen reader

Grover Zinn grover.zinn at oberlin.edu
Tue Jun 16 04:35:16 UTC 2009

If you want more on accessible Verizon phones with and without
texting, go to the list:

BlindusersVerizonPhones at yahoogroups.com

This list was formerly about only LG phones, but  other phones were
being discussed so they changed the list name.  Some very informed
people on that list.

As already said in this thread, if you do not need texting LG8650 is
the most accessible phone out there, as far as I know.

best

Grover A. Zinn