[Electronics-talk] Accessibility Problems with Google Products?

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Jun 18 04:10:52 UTC 2009

Hi Casey,

My name is Jim Barbour and I worked at Google full time until January
this year.

I'm very excited to hear that there's another blind person interning
at Google.

Are you staying in Mountain View?  I'd love to get together for dinner
some night (maybe even Google dinner :)

Also, the NFB is having a chapter meeting this Saturday in San Jose.
If you're interested in going, I'd be happy to meet up with you here
in MTV and we could go down together.

Nice to meet you,

Jim Barbour