[Electronics-talk] Magic Jack and AT&T Uverse

dewey bradley dewey.bradley at mchsi.com
Thu Jun 18 20:35:31 UTC 2009

I tryed the magic jack for about 2 weeks.
It was junk.
The program will not work with jaws or window eyes, I would be talking on
It, and It would cut me off.
It would drop more then my cell phone did.
Plus in my case, the don't have numbers in my area code.
It's a good idea, but you get what you pay for.
But as far as AT&T, I wouldn't put It past them to some how block you from
useing you other phone.
They have been busted for doing stuff like that.
If you take your number from them, they will bug you every day.
AT&T will not play fair at all, a very nasty company.
But if anyone has better luck with the magic jack, then I would like to know
how you get It to work?
That's my 2 cence worth.