[Electronics-talk] Moto Q9c replacement, Anyone know?

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Fri Jun 19 20:37:56 UTC 2009

This sounds fishy to me.  The Q9C with Talks was just introduced a few
months ago amidst a flurry of hype, and now all of a sudden it's being
discontinued.  I read that Motorola has been struggling financially and
might even be forced to file for bankruptcy, so maybe that's the real reason
why the Q9C was withdrawn from the market.  If Motorola bites the dust like
so many other companies lately, you may not see a replacement for the Q9C
any time soon.

Gerald