[Electronics-talk] anti virus and on line protection software

dewey bradley dewey.bradley at mchsi.com
Sun Jun 21 23:48:48 UTC 2009

Can anyone recommend one that will work with jaws, and will not be junk?
I try to use this stuff that comes with my cable internet, but It's not useble.
When rehab got me this computer, they got norton software, and I'm shore you folks know It wont work.
I can't do anything with this krap I have now, plus It just takes up all my memmary.
There must be something that will work and do a good job.
I'll have to just pay for something If I can find one.
The cable company gives me fire wall software as well, but again, I can't use It.
I had a sighted person to install It for me, but I can't do a thing with It.
Thanks for any help or ideas!
I have jaws 9, and XP