[Electronics-talk] anti virus and on line protection software

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Tue Jun 23 23:49:02 UTC 2009

 Solona is a new service that relies on live human operators to solve image
captias.  When you encounter a web page that contains an image captia, you
create an image file of the page and submit it to Solona.  a live, sighted
operator, standing by, decodes the captia,and returns the result to you in
text format that can be read by your screen reader.  You can then copy and
paste the result into the appropriate edit field.  Because Solona requires
no software installation, it works with all screen readers and web browsers,
including Internet Explorer.  I have tried Solona a few times, and it works
pretty well.