[Electronics-talk] Nokia N82

tony sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Wed Jun 24 18:14:59 UTC 2009

Hi jeff, this is Tony and I have had some of my questions related to
technology told to take them to other lists and if I keep abusing the list I
can be removed. I think if David feels like questions relating to technology
should be put on the techology list serve. I don't want to put more fule on
the fire but I hope you can resolve this in a calm matter.----- Original
Message -----