[Electronics-talk] Affordable MP3 player completely accessible

tony sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Wed Jun 24 18:30:16 UTC 2009

Hi I wanted to pass this on for anyone who is looking for an MP3 player.

MP3Player 4 GB

CDs are about to join vinyl so here is your chance to join the Ipod crowd. We are introducing a 4 GB mp3 player with no screen at a breakthrough price. Package includes: mp3 player, ear buds, and USB cable. There are no batteries to install, just charge the unit with the computer through the USB cable or by the DC adapter (sold separately). Features include: volume up or down, skip to next or previous track, and a belt clip. The unit measures 2 2/4 x 1 1/4 x 1/2 inch. We also provide audio instructions

Catalog code MP3C4GB price $26.95

To order you can contact Speaktomecatalog at 1-800-248-9965 or you can order this on their webg site at: http://www.speaktomecatalog.com