[Electronics-talk] Nokia N82

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jun 24 21:09:20 UTC 2009

The list was started for a specific purpose and was intended to fill
a void.  There are a number of phone and accessible phone lists out
there, so why re-invent the wheel.

Further, if a list drifts from its stated purpose, to far and for to
long, people start unsubscribing.  If you disagree with the purpose
of the list then join another list or start your own.

Despite what some people say, this is not a power trip for me, I
would just like to maintain some purpose and order.

David Andrews, Moderator