[Electronics-talk] Purpose of List

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jun 24 21:13:57 UTC 2009

The purpose of the list has never been to discuss cell phones -- it
is for consumer and home electronics.  However, for a variety of
reasons, I have never regarded this as an absolute prohibition, and
only step in when a phone discussion goes on for to long, and/or is
starting to dominate the list.

Dave