[Electronics-talk] Purpose of List

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 14:41:55 UTC 2009

Hello Tom and list,

Go to:
http://www.serotalk.com
and
listen to tech chat 22 concerning the impact the I-phone will have on our
community and podcast 17 which has a variety of topics but you will hear a
demonstration of the I-phone.  I think this site is a good one to put into
your favorites.  Download these to your Victor Stream if you have one!  I'm
certain you will gain much info from these two presentations.

Jim Aldrich