[Electronics-talk] anyone out there know how to contact these guies? was: Re: Another way to Watch TV

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 14:15:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

I sure wish I could contact Stephen Carpenter.  I have one of these devices;
but, I can't get the software to install at all.  The disk totally won't
spin up and without the software, I can't install the device; and, without
that, I've got the feeling I've just wasted $54.38 or so.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: