[Electronics-talk] ITunes and IPOD Nano

Christopher Chaltain cchaltain at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 8 07:14:05 UTC 2009

I'm not saying this question isn't appropriate for this list, but you
might get more information related to the iPod Nano on the Blind iPod
mailing list. The subscription information is below:

You can join the Blind iPod mailing list for discussion of portable
media devices and to receive assistance concerning how to use them as
visually impaired people.

To join, send a blank message to

blindipod-request at freelists.org

with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.