[Electronics-talk] FW: TALKS For Verizon Phones

Christopher Chaltain cchaltain at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 14 00:15:05 UTC 2009

Talks is a full fledged screen reader, and I've used it on the Symbian
platform. I would imagine it would give you access to all of the menus
and almost all of the applications installed on the phone. Code Factory
has also had a product out for the Windows Mobile platform, Mobilespeak
Smartphone, and again, it's a full fledged screen reader giving you
access to all of the menus and the OS. Of course, with both screen
readers, you will find some applications that aren't well behaved and
won't work well with the screen reader.