[Electronics-talk] Digital TV Transition

Brett Winches bwinches at icbvi.idaho.gov
Wed Mar 18 16:00:17 UTC 2009

Lewis,  for home owners and unsure about renters but not likely for
apartment dwellers, part of the FCC transition to TV is language
supporting the right to a rooftop antenna.  This is mainly for those
with CCNR  AND I am not sure how far the rules could be stretched.
Check on the legislation rather the regs for DTV.  I do not think this
applies to HD radio however.  RESTRICTIONS