[Electronics-talk] Looking for Something

Brett Winches bwinches at icbvi.idaho.gov
Tue Mar 31 22:01:08 UTC 2009

PCMCIA CARD ADAPTER?

-----Original Message-----
From: electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Debbi
Williamson
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:37 PM
To: 'Discussion of accessible electronics and appliances'
Subject: [Electronics-talk] Looking for Something

Does anyone know where I can find one of those compact flash card
adaptors that you slid the card into and, then, use either in the side
slot of the braille Note or the same type of slot on a laptop computer.
I am doing a search and calling it a compact flash card adaptor and not
coming up with anything.  Can't find at any of my local stores which are
Walmart, Radio shack or staples.  I used to be able to buy them at
Staples.  I am not looking for a USB card reader.  I need this adaptor
to be able to use between my Braille Note and laptop.  I gave mine to my
newest rehab teacher today.  So, you see, no good deed goes unpunished,
right?  Just kidding.
But, I'd sure be happy to know where to find one?