[Electronics-talk] itunes again

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 12 17:14:59 UTC 2009

hi,

after you install itunes, it searches your drive(s) for media files.
the grid view is better than every song in one long list and shows each
album/cd then you can hit enter to see what songs are inside.
FS called back and in this latest 8.1.1 version of itunes, the check boxes
don't work like usual.
you have to hit the apps key and choose check selection but at least it can
be done.
Version 8.1.052 is reported to have normal functioning check boxes that you
can hit space to turn on or turn off the checkmark so i'm off to search the
net for version 8.1.052.

Bryan Schulz
The BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com