[Electronics-talk] new IPhone and ITunes

Smokey Joe smokeyjoe at musfiber.com
Sat Nov 7 22:23:31 UTC 2009

You might have better luck with JAWS Version 11.  They claim it works with
iTunes, but you can't prove it by me.  I'm still trying to figure out what
is going on in iTunes.  I don't have much experience manipulating stuff in
music file structures and that seems to be the scheme for iTunes.

System Access is also supposed to work with this new version of iTunes.  You
can run it for free at http://www.satogo.com

If you learn how to accomplish anything in iTunes, please report back and
let me know how you did it.

Good luck.