[Electronics-talk] Verizon Droid and TalkBack

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Nov 11 20:58:16 UTC 2009

Okay then, I'll stop playing moderator <grin>

I don't know how far the development has gotten.

I know that there are some youtube videos shwoing T.V. Raman (one of
the contributors to talkback) demonstrating what it can do.  They seem
to have come a long way in a year.

I can't wait to hear more about this though.

It's not being discussed (yet) on the blindphones list either.

Thanks David,

Jim